The Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program is delivered nationally by Registered Training Organisations (RTOs).
Our program seeks to improve clients’ language, literacy and/ or numeracy to enable them to participate more effectively in training or work.
Eligible job seekers can receive free accredited training through the SEE program.
Training is delivered flexibly through full-time or part-time hours (10-25 hours per week) and can also include a work experience component.
SEE is a FREE training program for anyone between 15 years and the Australian pension age who is registered with Centrelink.
To be eligible for the SEE program clients must:
- be of working age (15 years and above)
- be registered as a job seeker
- not be a full-time student
- meet the rules on visa status and benefits.
For eligibility visit SEE Eligibility Criteria
“If you come to LfE, you will be given lots of study and work opportunities.”– Maria
Learning for Employment is a high quality provider with over 20 years’ experience delivering SEE (formerly LLNP) to jobseekers.
- We deliver SEE with a focus on employability skills
- Initial, Basic and Advanced levels of training available
- All SEE training hours are delivered face to face
We deliver accredited curricula in SEE – CGEA and EAL Framework
- Part-time or full time classes available at multiple sites in West Melbourne, Inner Metro Melbourne, North West Melbourne, Barwon and Ballarat contract regions.
- We are community based and offer additional support services where needed
- We have ongoing intakes in SEE
- Our teachers are highly qualified and dedicated
- Client outcomes are reported against the ACSF
- We can provide you with updates on your clients attendance and progress
Who to refer?
- All eligible clients over 15 years of age who would benefit from FREE employability focussed training
- English speaking and non-English speaking clients
- Early school leaver clients
- Mature aged clients
- Youth clients
- Indigenous clients
How to refer?
- Check eligibility before referring clients to SEE.
- Using the site codes create an electronic referral for the client on ESS or call a Learning for Employment site for assistance.
- Once Learning for Employment receives the electronic referral, a Pre-Training Assessment will be booked.