Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) Program
Improve your English, reading, writing, or maths to get a job or do further study.
SEE is a FREE training program for anyone aged 15 – 64 years who is a registered job seeker with DHS Centrelink.
Download our flyer here.
What does this Program offer?
- Part-time or full-time training – up to 650 hours
- Training tailored to your needs
- Small class sizes
- Highly qualified and dedicated teachers
- Friendly and positive learning environment
- In your local area
Interested? Call or visit:
- A Learning for Employment Consortium member
- Centrelink on 132 850
- Your local Employment Services Provider
Pathways after SEE
The SEE program will give you the skills and confidence to:
- Apply for jobs
- Enrol in Vocational Education Training certificate courses
- Enrol in further LLN certificate courses