Why refer to Learning for Employment (LfE) consortium?
We are a high quality provider with over 12 years experience delivering SEE (formerly LLNP) to jobseekers.
- We deliver SEE with a focus on employability skills
- Initial, Basic and Advanced levels of training available
- All SEE training hours are delivered face to face
- We deliver accredited curricula in SEE – CGEA and EAL Framework
- Part-time or full time classes available at multiple sites in Westgate and Calder SDAs
- We are community based and offer additional support services where needed
- We have ongoing intakes in SEE
- Our teachers are highly qualified and dedicated
- Client outcomes are reported against the ACSF
- We can provide you with updates on your clients attendance and progress
Who to refer?
- All eligible clients aged 15 – 64 years who would benefit from FREE employability skills focused LLN training
- English speaking and Non-English speaking clients
- Early School Leavers – JSA Transition support for ESL outcome payment applicable
- Mature age
How to refer?