Learning for Employment (LfE) was established in 2001 and has delivered the Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) program since then. LfE began delivering the Australian Migrant English Program (AMEP) on 1 July 2017. The SEE and AMEP Programs are funded by the Australian government’s Department of Education and Training.
Djerriwarrh Community & Education Services trades as Learning for Employment (LfE) for the delivery of SEE and AMEP. The organisations who deliver programs and provide services to Learning for Employment are:
- Comm Unity Plus Services Ltd
- Djerriwarrh Community & Education Services
- Laverton Community Integrated Services Inc.
- Wyndham Community & Education Centre Inc.
- Williamstown Community and Education Centre
- Yarraville Community Centre
All of the organisations that deliver programs for Learning for Employment are not for profit Learn Local providers and deliver a range of community and education services for individuals, job seekers and businesses.